Email marketing is one of the fastest ways to get your message into the pocket of your customers. You can use email marketing to show off new products, services, industry news, company updates and upcoming events.
| The Benefits of Email Marketing
- Low cost and high ROI
- Adaptable to any sales or marketing objective
- Fast and easy to implement
- Drives more traffic to your website
- Messages can be altered for audience segmentation
- Keeps current and potential customers informed about news, offers and events
There are two types of emails you can send. E-newsletters are regularly scheduled emails sent to subscribers. Businesses use e-newsletters to talk about the latest news about your company (or industry). These can be sent once a week, twice a month, every quarter, etc.
E-blasts are great for one-off announcements like a special offer, an invite to an event or trade show, or launching a new product.
| How it Works
We can take over or revamp your current email marketing, or start from scratch. We’ll cover every step from start to finish:
- Define strategy. Decide what type of customer to send to, what to say, and how to say it.
- Build contact list. A customer list can be pulled from your contacts, purchased, or grown over time.
- Design the email. We’ll use your branding and messaging to interest your recipients.
- Send the email. Your email will be sent on a certain day and time based on your target demographic.
- Analyze results. We can see how many people opened your email, who clicked links back to your website, and if anyone unsubscribed.
Get a Quote
Tell us as much as you can. We'll help fill in the rest.