Lunch and Learn for Small Business Owners
Join us for a Lunch & Learn series at the Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce where we’ll be talking about SEO (tweaking your website so customers can find you on Google).
SEO (search engine optimization) is important for two reasons:
- Everyone with a website can use SEO to reach customers (including your competition)
- Google is a massively effective place for getting new leads. Google takes in 3.5 billion searches every day!
When is it
Tues, Jan 23
12p - 1p
We’ll be discussing everything SEO and how you can use it for your audience:
- Get an understanding of SEO and why it’s important for your business
- Learn how to get your business listed and verified on Google
- Learn which Google phone calls are legitimate and which are scams
- See what’s trending in SEO for 2018
- Find out what’s important for digital marketing in 2018
With over 12 years in the SEO industry, our Digital Marketing Manager, Susan Staupe, will be discussing these topics and more.
How to sign up
To sign up, head to the Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce website and click Register Now. And that’s it! We’re looking forward to seeing you there.
You may also like:
Informed Delivery®, the newest service from the USPS, allows you to target customers before your mail ever hits their mailboxes.
Here are what most business owners across the Twin Cities come to us for when they need better branding or a boost in sales.
Outdated websites can cause customers to think twice about where to shop. Check this list to make sure your website is staying fresh and up-to-date.